Among all mobile users in South Africa, over 80% have Android-power devices. So when we talk about the ability to play mobile casinos for real money, it’s only natural for us to focus on Android casinos.
We’re fortunate to have the ability to gamble on real money Android slots and other mobile casino games. It’s great to have access to our favorite casino on the move so that we can access it at any time. People already got used to using their Android smartphone or tablet for anything they’d like to do over the Internet. That’s why the South African mobile gambling trend is going strong.
Top SA Online Android Casino Sites
How to Play at Real Money Casinos for Android Devices
You have two options for playing the best online casino games for Android:
Download Android casino apps
Many great South African online casinos offer their Android casino app. You can search through the apps in the Google Play store to find one that suits your needs. Make sure to read through the testimonials that review apps. You have to know if these applications are safe. In most cases, they are pretty great.
An app has the advantage of better graphics and easier access. But there are two major disadvantages. First of all, an app takes up space on your phone. That’s not too bad, though. The real disadvantage is that you can only play in Android casino for real money if you access it through the browser. Google Play does not allow gambling for real money through the apps it features.
So apps are great if you want to practice playing blackjack, roulette, poker, and other games. But if you’re into real-money gambling, this won’t be an option.
Access a SA gambling website through your smartphone
Unlike downloadable casino apps for Android, this is an option that allows you to gamble for real money. You only need to choose your favorite casino and access it through Google Chrome or any other browser you use on your Android device.
Africasino, SpringBok, Yebo, Thunderbolt Casino, and many other great sites for SA gamblers work perfectly well on all mobile devices. The graphics may be of slightly lower quality when you compare them to an app. You’ll also need to open the browser and then access the website to log in, which is a bit less convenient than accessing an app.
But at the same time, you can play in the incognito mode this way. And the most important thing is that you can gamble for real money. This means that you’re getting a special welcome bonus even if you use the mobile device to create a profile on the website. It doesn’t make any difference. You’ll also access all online casino games that the desktop version of the site offers.
Now, let’s go through some quick tips on how to play at real money Android casinos:
- Choose your casino. It’s important to read reviews, so you’ll pick the site that offers a great selection of games and it has strong security standards. The reviews tell you about licensing, welcome bonuses, and payouts jackpots, too.
- Create a profile. When you register as a real-money player, you’ll get a great deposit bonus that you can use for actual winnings.
- Start playing the games you like. Please, stay safe and only deposit an amount of money that you’re okay to lose. If you’ve never gambled before, it’s best to play for fun through an app first.
What Games Can You Play in Android Casino Online?
When you choose your Android casinos real money, you’ll be able to play all the games that are available in its desktop version. In general, South African casinos are pretty great at offering all types of games for their players.
- Slots – You know them as slot machines in brick-and-mortar casinos. In an online version, this is software that works just like a slot machine. Instead of pulling a lever, you tap a button to spin the slot for real money.
- Table games – You can play Android blackjack, craps, and Android roulette in most online casinos with mobile versions of their sites.
- Progressive slots – These give you a chance to win a huge jackpot. All players contribute towards the main amount, and several slots are linked together to make the jackpot amount higher.
- Poker – You can play it live or through a usual casino game. You can even join online poker tournaments at different websites.
- Live casino games – Most table games have their live versions. You get streaming from a studio, where a real dealer guides the game and players from all around the world can virtually sit at the table.
Popular Software Providers for South African Android Casinos
When you’re after a legit mobile online casino, you have to pay attention to the game providers. South African casinos usually feature more than one provider. This gives you a chance to play a massive selection of games. You can switch between different providers without switching the website.
The most popular (and safest) providers of software for mobile gambling games are Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Playtech, RealTime Gaming, and a few others.
Banking Options for SA Android Online Casino Apps
Can you use your phone to make a deposit and withdraw money? Yes. The Android casino works just like the desktop site when you access it through the browser of your phone.
We can’t stress this enough, though: never access a mobile casino through a public Wi-Fi network. It’s not safe, and someone can hack your data. Always play through the network of your mobile provider or a private Wi-Fi network if you’re sure it’s secure.
The South African Rand (ZAR) is accepted at many casino websites so that you won’t lose money in conversions. These are the payment methods that online casinos usually accept:
- Credit and debit cards
- Prepaid cards
- Pay by phone
Android Mobile Casino FAQ
What is the best casino app for Android?
Big Fish Games, 25-in-1 Casino, and Blackjack 21 are among the most popular casino apps for Android. But these apps only offer to gamble for fun. If you want to gamble with real money, you’ll need to access a casino website through the browser of your phone. Don’t worry; that’s a simple thing to do.
Is it easy to play online casino South Africa mobile?
Yes; it’s really easy to play online casino games for Android. The sites are intuitive and user-friendly. However, it’s important to read the terms and conditions, so you’ll know what your rights are. Also, it’s important to read reviews so you’ll only access legitimate sites.
Are SA Android online casinos safe?
In general, they are very safe. To make sure you’re dealing with a secure website, check the licensing and read reviews. Always use a secure Internet connection when you access a real-money casino!