A wide variety of online casinos accept Rand in South Africa. Many believe that using South African Rand (ZAR) is not possible or is worse as compared to commonly accepted currencies, such as EUR and USD.
As opposed to popular belief, you can easily play on several online casinos using Rand without any hassles. You can check out the best online casinos reviews to know about the best South African casinos you can play on.
Moreover, there’s no difference between commonly accepted currencies and ZAR. Even though a lot of casinos don’t accept South African Rand (ZAR) and ask you to pay in other currencies, there are still many popular online casinos that accept Rand. As a person residing in South Africa, you have a lot of South African Rand casinos at your disposal wherein you can gamble online for real money using ZAR.
List of the best online casinos accepting Rand
Benefits of playing with South African Rand
There are some benefits when you gamble with ZAR on RAND casinos online instead of playing on a casino that doesn’t accept Rand. These advantages are listed below:
- Residents of South Africa have an upper hand when they play on a South African online casino. This is because such casinos provide a wide range of ZAR payment methods to South African gamblers. You will get a host of options when it comes to making deposits and withdrawing your winnings on Rand online casinos websites.
- Using RAND is quite convenient as well as secure for South African players since this is their local currency.
- Using ZAR will help you save money. How? By playing with ZAR, you can directly make a deposit or withdrawal in your own currency and gamble online for real money. Otherwise, you would have to search for a third party exchange or an e-wallet to change your currency, which will charge you a fee for it. For example, Skrill charges 3.99% for exchanging currency. And, when you withdraw your money, you will again have to exchange the currency into your local one.
- When you wager using RAND, you can be sure how much amount you bet and how much you will win. Otherwise, the exchange rates might change, which means you’ll have to calculate the amount you bet and receive on a regular basis. Rand online casinos make this quite simple for you!
- You can play various fun games using ZAR that are provided by the best developers and win huge jackpots.
By looking at all these benefits, you’ll find that there’s nothing to lose when you play on Rand casinos online.
Banking with South African Rand in Casino Account
Banking using South African Rand is quite convenient, easy, and quick. The various deposit and withdrawal methods with South African Rand ensure privacy. Plus, you are safe when you deposit and withdraw your money using these payment methods.
- How to make gambling deposits to your casino account using Rand?
First of all, you need to choose a reputable online casino that accepts South African Rand. Then, you have to make your account on that online casino. After this, you can make casino deposits to your account using Rand.
You can choose from a wide range of deposit options given on your chosen casino. You can pick a depositing method that suits you the best. Here, you must note that a few casinos offer extra bonuses when you make the deposit using a specific payment system. You can check out your chosen Rand casino website if it has any such bonuses before you make a deposit in an online casino. Then, you can start gambling for real money in SA with your preferred depositing method.
- How to withdraw from your casino account using Rand?
Making ZAR casinos withdrawal is easy with ZAR online casinos. You have various options for withdrawing money from the Rand online casino. You can also make a withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- Popular payment methods
There are many payment methods using South African Rand. These include credit and debit cards such as Mastercard and VISA, e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller, traditional bank transfers, and Paysafecard. Plus, there is EasyEFT, which is a South African casino payments, that allows you to make direct electronic funds transfer from your bank account. This is a popular payment method for gambling amid South African players since this method works only in only South Africa as of today.
Rand Casino Games
All Rand online casinos offer an extensive array of games that will keep entertained for hours.
- Slot games: This includes all variations such as progressive slots, free spins, video slots, classic slots, bonus rounds, single and multiple payline slots, etc.
- Table games: This includes all card games, such as blackjack online, pai gow poker, and bacarrat. It also comprises roulette and dice games like craps.
- Video poker: This includes all poker games that are played on a machine.
- Live dealer games: This includes live blackjack, live baccarat, live roulette, and live table poker games.
Rand Casino FAQ
- Is there any benefit of using Rand over US Dollars?
Yes, there are a lot of benefits of using South African Rand over US Dollars. First of all, you don’t have to waste a lot of time as well as money while making deposits and withdrawals on a ZAR online casino. Check out the list of the SA casinos to know about the best online casinos that accept South African Rand (ZAR).
And, if you convert your deposit money into USD or withdraw your money back into ZAR, then you lose some of your money on conversion fees. For more benefits of gambling with Rand, you can check out the “Benefits of playing with South African Rand” section above.
- Are the bonuses listed and paid in ZAR?
A majority of online casinos geo-tag your location and then display the bonus amount in your local currency. When it comes to South African Rand casinos, they only show bonuses in ZAR. However, if you can’t find bonuses on your chosen casino in Rands, don’t fret. If the casino accepts players from South Africa, it will accept South African Rands and pay you bonus amounts in the same currency.
- Do I still have to pay transaction fees when I use my credit card or any online payment platform using Rands?
Yes, you still have to pay transaction fees irrespective of the currency you use on an online or mobile casino. However, when you use South African Rands, you don’t have to pay an exchange fee. This way you can save up to 5% for every payment.
- Can I play at Rand casinos online for real money in South Africa?
Yes, you can choose from a wide range of Rand online casinos to play casino games for real money in South Africa. These online casinos offer the same options of game developers and slots as in casinos in other currencies. However, you might often come across many casinos that don’t accept ZAR since it’s not a very common currency today.